S H O P O U R S T O R E
Steer-Aid / Stock Show U
At last summer's clinic, Brad Linton of Torrington, WY, demonstrated a grooming technique, while Paul Hill of Fort Morgan explained the steps. Stock Show U will again be part of the 2013 clinic.
Last year's Steer-Aid Clinic drew participants from throughout Southeast Colorado. There was lots of 1-on-1 training. Novices learned how to clip and fit, while more experienced showman refined their skills
- Saturday & Sunday, June 1 & 2, 2013
- Sullivan Supply’s “Stock Show U” experts again will be a part of WW Feed & Supply’s hands-on 2-day training clinic.
- Geared toward 4-H & FFA youth.
- Pre-registration required; deadline is May 18, 2013.
- Jackpot also to be held June 2.
Sullivan Supply’s “Stock Show University” will again be a part of WW Feed & Supply’s 2013 Steer-Aid clinic. The experts will focus on beef showmanship, feeding and nutrition, daily hair and animal care, show day grooming, and how to achieve that championship look.
- Cost $40 per youth
- Rod Kerchal will be available 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sat., June 1 to trim hooves. His charge is $45 per animal & he'll set up his trim table right next to our Clinic barn.