S H O P O U R S T O R E
Flies & insects
A hard freeze will help most, but WW Feed & Supply still carries an assortment of fly sprays, rubs, powders and insecticides to help control flies on your livestock and around your facilities.
Tempo, Permectrin and other liquid insecticide concentrates are available for perimeter treatments. We also have sprays and spot-ons for various species. Dust bags and cattle rubs, as well as pour-ons, are ways to administer fly control. Mosquito spray, floating chunks and granules also are available. Specifically, we have on hand:
- Atroban de-licer – 1 gallon pour-on insecticide for cattle.
- Bio-spot – Monthly flea/tick control doses for cats & dogs.
- Bronco – Economy fly control spray for horses and dogs comes in quarts & gallons.
- Country Vet fly spray – This is a 6.4 oz. refill for the automatic metered sprayers. We also carry the automatic units, which work great in the office or garage.
- Country Vet wasp & hornet spray – 17.5 oz. spray can you can aim right at the nest.
- Dairy fly bomb – MoorMan’s 25 oz. aerosol makes flies drop.
- Cattle rubs – Fiber filled 5-foot & 10-foot socks to string between trees and cover with insecticide so cattle can self-dose. We also carry the backrub oil to pour on the rub.
- Country Vet 80D - 24 oz can of flying insect control labeled for a several species.
- CyLence – Pour-on insecticide comes in 1 pint & 6 pint containers for control of horn flies, face flies, biting lice & sucking lice on cattle.
- Diatomaceous Earth – This 50-pound bag can be fed free-choice to cattle as a natural larvicide. It cuts up the larvae before they hatch in the manure.
- Dust-away bags – Bags to hang in the pasture & fill with insecticide dust so cattle can self-dose. We also carry the Co-Ral or Permectrin insecticide refill dust.
- Endure roll-on fly repellant – Farnam’s 3 oz. roll-on is great for horses which dislike sprays.
- Equi-spot – Farnam’s monthly treatment doses for controlling flies, gnats, mosquitoes & ticks on horses. It really works.
- Extinguish – 1-pound ant killer in a shaker can.
- Fly bonnet – Horse fly bonnet for horses which dislike sprays.
- Fly strips – Sticky strips still come in handy to hang from the ceiling.
- Fly traps – individual self-contained, disposable traps or traps for the top of milk jugs. We carry both styles, plus we carry the fly trap attractant concentrate in 4 oz & 16 oz refills.
- Malathion – 1 qt concentrate insecticide.
- Mosquito Halt – 1 quart repellant spray for horses.
- Mosquito torpedos – Chunks float on standing water, such as stock tanks, to kill larvae that are deposited on the water’s surface.
- Permectrin – Concentrate comes in 8 oz, and 1 quart liquid concentrates for direct livestock applications or for the perimeter. We also carry Permectrin in a 2 pound dust, which works well on chickens and the hen house or on swine, cattle.
- Phoenectin - Generic Ivermectin pour-on for cattle comes in 1 liter and 2.5 liter containers for controlling roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice, biting lice, mange mites & horn flies on cattle.
- ProZap Dairy & Ranch insect spray - An effective oil-based insecticide in either 1 gallon or 2.5 gallon jug. Great for stable systems or just in a spray bottle
- Quick Strike – 1-pound or 5-pound can of fly scatter bait attracts & kills flies.
- SuperShield – Absorbine’s fly repellent & insecticide comes in a 1 quart sprayer.
- Tempo – Ultra premise spray concentrate only takes a few drops mixed with water to make a huge impact. We’ve watch the flies drop off the sprayed barn wall. It will keep an assortment of insects away from the house & out buildings.
- UltraShield – Absorbine’s sweat resistant fly control formula comes in a quart spray or in towel wipes.